GMC-320S GQ GMC-320S Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector
The GQ GMC-320S digital Geiger counter is the latest general-purpose Geiger Counter. It is developed by GQ electronics LLC, USA.
As an enhanced version of GMC-320 Plus, it has higher sensitivity to facilitate a lower level of radiation detection. It also has a temperature sensor and electronic gyroscope, LCD contrast control, front LED indicator, analog data port output, new graphic Type.
This product can be used for industrial, commercial or Test equipment, such as universities, laboratories, environment evaluation measurement, hospital research, scientific analytical applications, antique evaluation, building material testing research and so on. Compared to other brand products, the most prominent advantages of this product are: having most features and cost-effectiveness. It also has unique features, such as, recording data first play it back later; open protocol for easy application integration; visualizing real-time graph, data logging. portable and convenient with built-in audible and visual signals, it features automatic data recording. It is able to continually monitor the radiation and log the data each second into internal memory.
When connected to a PC, GQ software can download the radiation history data to the computer and the user is able to analyze those data later. the device uses USB port for communication and power. The internal battery can be charged via wall adapter or car adapter. Using the adapters, continuous data monitoring is possible and no worry about battery charge or any data loss.
The main board has a real time clock for time-related data logging purposes. the USB port communicates with GQ Geiger counter data viewer software.
- Small, portable hand-held
- The audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot matrix LCD digital display model with back light.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging the internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input, so that continual monitoring become possible.
- The powerful counter circuit is capable for handling counting up to 65,535 CPM (Count Per Minute).
- High sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tube if needed)
- built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock
- On-board flash memory for history data record
- on-board speaker.
- Dimension: 5'x2.85'x1'
- 9V battery or DC power adapter operation
- Text mode provides maximum data information. eg. CPM, Date, Time, Elapsed time, uSv/h, mR/h etc.
- Real-time graphic mode provide visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It also displays the CPM rate at same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature let user to see from lowest to the highest graph onscreen.
- Back light Control to set the back light ON,OFF and timeout. So that to save the power.
- Battery charging and battery level indicator.
- Speaker ON/OFF control.
- Alarm setting. It sets the alarm ON/OFF, alarm type, alarm level.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Swivel display setting. 180-degree swivel display provides a convenient reading when unit upside down.
- Three points calibration. For CPM to uSv/h and mR/h conversion
- Power saving mode let the unit keep running at minimum power.
- Data saving mode selection. let the unit record data every second/minute/hour. Up to 7 days of history data
- History data searching
- and more....
Package include items:
- GQ GMC-320S.
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Download link for SoftGeigerCounter and USB driver for Windows 32 and 64 bits